cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricket is commiting credit card fraud.

Hello, I feel that we need to pressure the requisite D.A. into charging Cricket with felony fraud charges for charging credit/debit cards without permission. Also we should pursue a class action. BTW, anyone at Cricket care to turn my autopay off? So far, no one seems to want to help me with that.
4 Replies

Re: Cricket is commiting credit card fraud.

@wswardiii 

We are sorry to see you feel this way.  You can cancel your Autopay by using the MyCricket app and toggling it to off.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ottjohn1972
Caroline

Cricket ripped me off March 8 at 730 saying a glitch in the computer stole95.05 and says the money never posted and my credit card company green dot claimSF-24424159 POSTED IT DID ,CALL THE COPS,OH NO RECEIPT OR PHONE,CONTACT ME OTTJOHN1972@GMAIL.COM
0 Kudos
Ottjohn1972
Caroline

Cricket ripped me off March 8 at 730 saying a glitch in the computer stole95.05 and says the money never posted and my credit card company green dot claimSF-24424159 POSTED IT DID ,CALL THE COPS,OH NO RECEIPT OR PHONE,CONTACT ME OTTJOHN1972@GMAIL.COM
0 Kudos

@Ottjohn1972 

Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! We'd be happy to assist you. Please PM/DM us on our National Facebook  (m.me/cricketwireless ) or Twitter page (@cricketsupport) and include a brief summary.

0 Kudos