cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricket is commiting credit card fraud.

Hello, I feel that we need to pressure the requisite D.A. into charging Cricket with felony fraud charges for charging credit/debit cards without permission. Also we should pursue a class action. BTW, anyone at Cricket care to turn my autopay off? So far, no one seems to want to help me with that.
5 Replies

Re: Cricket is commiting credit card fraud.

@wswardiii 

We are sorry to see you feel this way.  You can cancel your Autopay by using the MyCricket app and toggling it to off.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cricket ripped me off March 8 at 730 saying a glitch in the computer stole95.05 and says the money never posted and my credit card company green dot claimSF-24424159 POSTED IT DID ,CALL THE COPS,OH NO RECEIPT OR PHONE,CONTACT ME OTTJOHN1972@GMAIL.COM
0 Kudos

Cricket ripped me off March 8 at 730 saying a glitch in the computer stole95.05 and says the money never posted and my credit card company green dot claimSF-24424159 POSTED IT DID ,CALL THE COPS,OH NO RECEIPT OR PHONE,CONTACT ME OTTJOHN1972@GMAIL.COM
0 Kudos

@Ottjohn1972 

Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! We'd be happy to assist you. Please PM/DM us on our National Facebook  (m.me/cricketwireless ) or Twitter page (@cricketsupport) and include a brief summary.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Kimmee67
Paparazzi

I just left them after 13 yrs they treat their existing customers like crap...andfacor the NEW customer...finally had enough...and left them!!
0 Kudos