cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why was my phone suspended?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I recently noticed that my prepaid phone service was suspended suddenly and I had to pay $5 to reactivate it.

I don't know why it happened because I keep making a payment every month and my last payment was on 9/21. Then I knew my phone was suspended on 10/2.

Is it because I didn't make enough calls or something?

Can anyone tell me why?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why was my phone suspended?

Jump to solution

@byebyeblue 

Thank you for commenting on our community forum! 

For all billing support, we recommend reaching out to our support teams on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance.Heart

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Why was my phone suspended?

Jump to solution

@byebyeblue 

Thank you for commenting on our community forum! 

For all billing support, we recommend reaching out to our support teams on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance.Heart

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos