cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Battery dieing quicker after switching to cricket

So I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I switched to cricket about 2 weeks ago . Since then my phone that I brought with me has been getting really hot and the battery is dieing way faster than normal. I used to be able to make it to at least 12:30 pm with 62%. Now I'm plugging in my phone every 25 minutes because it's dieing so fast... Help??
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Battery dieing quicker after switching to cricket

Hello @Kikideepoz

Thanks for your post! If you're having battery issues we recommend checking your settings to see which app or apps are using up the highest percentage of battery. Once you know which app is draining your battery you can uninstall it or make sure it is closed when not in use. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

Re: Battery dieing quicker after switching to cricket

It's because someone else has remote access to your phone and it's probably one of the apps that you cannot uninstall and it won't let you disable
0 Kudos