cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

LG G7 ThinQ update

Jump to solution

I'm wondering when the update will be available? Other carriers have 10 out for this phone. My phone is still at 8 with security patch at 2018

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: LG G7 ThinQ update

Jump to solution

@lynchknot 

Thank you for commenting on our Community Forum! Unfortunately, we do not have information about when this update will be available. However, when it is available you will be notified in your device settings whenever you connect to Wi-Fi. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@lynchknot 

Thank you for commenting on our Community Forum! Unfortunately, we do not have information about when this update will be available. However, when it is available you will be notified in your device settings whenever you connect to Wi-Fi. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This phone is two years old with no updates. Other carriers have OTA updates, what's holding up Cricket?  I know you can't answer that. I'm just saying. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
0 Kudos