Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mydiane
Paparazzi

Very delayed voice message

Jump to solution

Hi, I don't have my phone on all the time but today when I turned it on, it said I had a voice mail (which I couldn't hear) so I checked my call logs and was surprised two people had called but it was 6 days ago that they called and apparently one left me a voicemail. 

Is this normal for this kind of delay and what can I do about it?

Thank you, Martha

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Very delayed voice message

Jump to solution

@mydiane Hello, and thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We suggest checking to make sure your device software is up to date. You also may want to delete any old voicemails that you no longer need. Restart your device, and let us know if this resolves your issues! If you need additional assistance, you can also reach out to our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution

@mydiane Hello, and thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We suggest checking to make sure your device software is up to date. You also may want to delete any old voicemails that you no longer need. Restart your device, and let us know if this resolves your issues! If you need additional assistance, you can also reach out to our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless.

View solution in original post

mydiane
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

Hi Marlena, the phone is only 2 weeks old and I didn't have any other voice messages to erase. I had also just done a software update. I leave my phone off for most of the day.  Thanks for your reply. 

0 Kudos