cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

Samsung S10+ FM WhatsApp issue.

Jump to solution
I wonder if anyone else is finding that FM WhatsApp Apk isn't functioning like it should on their Samsung S10+. My main issue is when I try to search for a GIF the screen goes funny and the keyboard doesn't pop up to type the search. Also, when sending an attachment, your give the option to send it quickly to your most recent/popular recipients but when you tap one of them it just loads all the other send options.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Samsung S10+ FM WhatsApp issue.

Jump to solution

@Richy21 

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum! We do not have control over third party apps. However, we can recommend that you make sure your device's system is completely up to date. Also, try deleting the app and reinstalling the newest version of it for best performance. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Richy21 

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum! We do not have control over third party apps. However, we can recommend that you make sure your device's system is completely up to date. Also, try deleting the app and reinstalling the newest version of it for best performance. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
A-List Star

Jump to solution

thank you so much for response i will do this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
A-List Star

Jump to solution

I think you need an update to the latest fmwhatsapp apk version. A few days ago I had a problem with the Samsung Note 9. I downloaded the fmwhatsapp update and it solved the problem....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

You should updated latest version of Fmwhatsapp. And after updating the issue is not solving then you can use WhatsApp Plus for best alternative of WhatsApp plus,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

can I share HD quality images of any celebrity without compressing the actual photos?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution

This setting stops the application to synchronize information out of sight over the portable information association Liteblue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

FMWhatsApp Apk is a very old version so this is why you are having this kind of problem. In place of FMWhatsApp Apk, I will recommend this WhatsApp Plus app to you. Using this app, your problem will be solved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution

I think your app is outdated mostly FMWhatsApp works really good than any other app if you want to update your app you can download it here https://getyowhatsapp.com/fmwhatsapp/

or you can download fmwhatsapp 2 apk

0 Kudos