cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rapier216
A-List Star

Block all incoming calls except pre-authorized?

Jump to solution

Greetings.

In this day-and-age of constant scam calls, does Cricket offer any way to block all calls except for those pre-authorized? Or is there an app that you recommend for doing this?

I'm getting tired of blocking specific numbers just to have them call using a different number. If I could auth only certain numbers (say from my contact list) to come through that would be great.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rapier216
A-List Star

Re: Block all incoming calls except pre-authorized?

Jump to solution

Thank you.

I found an app yesterday that I'm going to try but if it doesn't I definitely will look into the Hiya app.

Have a great day Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

@rapier216 

Thank you for your question.  Cricket does offer service to protect you from those unwanted calls.  Please see the link below for all the details. 

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/fraud-protection/fraud-overview.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
rapier216
A-List Star

Jump to solution

Thank you.

I found an app yesterday that I'm going to try but if it doesn't I definitely will look into the Hiya app.

Have a great day Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
shipper50
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

HiYa along with Cricket only works with the numbers you have already blocked. HiYa does give you warning at times if the number has been reported as spam or other DH's. I have 57 calls blocked with the same area code on my LG Cricket and it has a place to block area codes but doesn't work.

0 Kudos