cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Extra

Customer service

Jump to solution

I have been a loyal customer for 2 years and today my phone decided to start acting up.  I went online and was shocked at how much it costs to "upgrade" your phone.  I spoke with an agent in chat that informed me that I was getting a $40 discount as a loyal customer.  So just for giggles I went on like I was a new customer and the same phone I looked at was the same price offered to me as a loyal customer.  I might add to this that I have 4 lines through Cricket and have NEVER been late with a payment.

I do not feel as if Cricket values my business.  I like Cricket. I have never had an issue with coverage no matter where I am.

I would hate to have to change all 4 lines to another company.  I came to Cricket from MetroPCS because of the customer service and lack of appreciation.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Customer service

Jump to solution

@Meebee 

We have some great deals on devices for our new and existing customers. That's something for everyone. Please know that current customer offers must be taken advantage of when offered and have expiration dates like new customer offers. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Meebee 

We have some great deals on devices for our new and existing customers. That's something for everyone. Please know that current customer offers must be taken advantage of when offered and have expiration dates like new customer offers. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution

The "deal" offered is the same for new AND existing customers. That shows absolutely ZERO loyalty for existing customers. I have never been with a cell company that did not offer either free or at least deeply discounted prices for existing customers. I have been using the same phone since I started with Cricket almost 2 years ago.

0 Kudos