cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A-List Star

WIFI Calling in Europe

Jump to solution

I plan to travel to Europe next week with my Cricket Moto e5 Supra.  The phone has WIFI calling and I have used it in the US and Canada.  Will WIFI calling work in Europe?  Poland specifically.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: WIFI Calling in Europe

Jump to solution

@barryhaupt  Hi there , as long as the device has Wi-Fi call capability you will be able to call on Wi-Fi when in Poland. We apologize fro the previous information provided. Please be aware once you step out of the Wi-Fi network the calls will no longer work until you reconnect to the Wi-Fi.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: WIFI Calling in Europe

Jump to solution

@barryhaupt  Hi there , as long as the device has Wi-Fi call capability you will be able to call on Wi-Fi when in Poland. We apologize fro the previous information provided. Please be aware once you step out of the Wi-Fi network the calls will no longer work until you reconnect to the Wi-Fi.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos