cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Complaint

Jump to solution

I am a cricket subscriber for my family and I went to the store in Abilene, Tx on Ambler Street on May 4 2020 at 4:45 pm and as I walked in was told by desk attendant that only 1 customer is allowed in the store at a time and I needed to wait in the entry way because someone is already in the store.  The entry way is a 5x5 glass room and there were 4 other people in there....Not a good covid or customer service policy.  So I left and came back the next day May 5 at 4:45 and no customers were in the store so approached the desk and was greeted with a big sigh and asked what I need, so I asked the guy at the desk if they have any iPhone 11 that I can buy because I want to upgrade.  He told me they have some because they got a shipment but they haven't logged them in yet so I cant buy one. I looked around obviously noting there is no one else in the store and asked if he could check in the phone and sell me one and he told me he cant do that and I should come back tomorrow to see if they have had a chance to check in their shipment.  First the person at the desk seemed quite "special" in his customer service skills and has pretty much the worst attitude you could have in  that industry.  That aside I then asked him if I purchase an IPhone 11 on the cricket website is there anything that I would have to do that is complicated to activate it and he told me it was risky doing it that way because it might have to be unlocked and even if I bring it to the store they might not be able to do it.  I asked him if there was anyone else more knowledgeable that would be working that could help me with my questions and he told me well there is another girl here but she is on break and she will tell you the same things that I have told you.  Long story short, the customer service people working in this particular store are Awful.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Complaint

Jump to solution

Hi @beauchamps and welcome to the Community Forum! We're very sorry to hear you had a poor experience at our Authorized Retailer location. We strive to provide an awesome customer experience, and we apologize that you didn't receive smile-worthy service. Please contact our Support Team via DM/PM on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless to share your experience. Thank you for choosing the #CricketNation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Complaint

Jump to solution

Hi @beauchamps and welcome to the Community Forum! We're very sorry to hear you had a poor experience at our Authorized Retailer location. We strive to provide an awesome customer experience, and we apologize that you didn't receive smile-worthy service. Please contact our Support Team via DM/PM on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless to share your experience. Thank you for choosing the #CricketNation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos