cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a direct Cricket TECH support number?

I am trying to add a line to an existing account and the activation process puts me in a loop.. it keeps sending back to the activation page..I was on the phone with an operator (yes) for over 2 hours trying to get is resolved (which she had no clue) she said tech support was suppose to call me, next morning....nothing...I called them..Again lady said- They will call-nothing. Next day I called went thru entire story again with an operator- which he past  me to his manager, which he said it will take a few more days -I do not have a couple more days-...UMMM something  is wrong here??!! I said to him to just delete the entire account, the old one and new one...Sorry we can not do that? They have no concept of what is going on- I asked for a direct line to tech support- sorry we do not have that..Does anybody?  

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Re: Is there a direct Cricket TECH support number?

@Princessfone  Hi there, try using Firefox as your web browser.  For some reason Google Chrome and there update has been causing compatibility or even lag issues with certain websites for users. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

I tried Google, Safari, Firefox, Chromium- its a Cricket internal error to which no one seems to know how to fix. And instead of me waiting (now days) to add a line..I am going to move on to another carrier..because again no one can give me a straight answer...plus I wanted to add 2 more phones on to the account also, but I can not even get one added..

0 Kudos

@Princessfone The best option will be to enter the nearest store to activate the line if the website is giving you issues.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

So there is no tech support number?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Princessfone Tech support is for issues with devices or service issues and unfortunately they do not assist with the website. The issue you are having can be multiple issues like the address, port information error, or just server issues. The best option to get the line activated today will be to enter the nearest store.

0 Kudos

Ok then why did the first operator, that I was on the phone with (for over 2hrs) tell me that TECH support will call me the next day? And she said, she spoke to her supervisor to expedite the call.

So again false info? and there was no misunderstanding, because the second person I spoke to said the SAME thing. So..is there a tech support line or not?

0 Kudos

@Princessfone  Did they provide a case number? 

0 Kudos

@Princessfone There is no direct number to tech support. What we do is open a case regarding the issue and a tech agent will call the customer. If they have created a case for you then that means that they will call you as soon as they work on your case. We always remind our customer to answer if the number is not familiar since our techs can call from any number.

0 Kudos