cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Refund on a phone i never got

Jump to solution
Ok on the 27th of oct i ordered a phone on the 29th it was delivered. I was not home so it was returned fast foward as being told that the case takes 7 days to be investigated and 7 days for a refund and thats business days ok its now the 18th was suppose to be refunded for a phone i never recieved i keep getting told its under investigation and u should recieve a call no call no refund no answers just a refund
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refund on a phone i never got

Jump to solution

Hi @xxnicolerenexx and welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear this happened. We'd be happy to check on the status of your refund. Please reach out to our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance. We are available every day from 8 am - 9 pm EST, excluding holidays. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Refund on a phone i never got

Jump to solution

Hi @xxnicolerenexx and welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear this happened. We'd be happy to check on the status of your refund. Please reach out to our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance. We are available every day from 8 am - 9 pm EST, excluding holidays. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos